Sound Healing with Crystal Bowls - Crystal Bowl meditation with Mz.Lane

Sound Healing with Crystal Bowls - Crystal Bowl meditation with Mz.Lane 


During a sound meditation, you come into your vessel. Once you tap into awareness, it creates more and more space to embrace the body and embrace healing—to come back to a natural state of wholeness.


I was able to uncover how to heal through sound therapy while I was going through the toughest years of my life. In battling my darkness, I found light and sharing this light fulfills my desire to give back. 


Benefits:

– Emotional Balance

– A Clear Mind with Increased Focus

– Feel Lighter in Your Body

– Deeper and Restful Sleep

– Stress Relief

– Harmony and Flow



Also enjoy my shorts for those looking for a quick inhale & exhale to start or end your day here: https://youtube.com/shorts/qn7FuRn72FY?feature=share



About Lane Strahan:

Mz.Lane has been practicing Sound Healing for over 5 years and additional trainings include self-studies and multiple workshops from leaders in the sound therapy field. She is known for her healing and helping other couples connect sexually. Her husband of over 20yrs share this practice with her: https://www.afrocentriclove.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog