The Art of Love

Please journey with me as I update my blog periodically in search for Black Love. The research for my culture is essential to me as I want to go deeper into the roots that makes us so unique. Black Art tells stories,but often times I find myself judging what the artist was thinking at the time.

 Why was this painting executed so beautifully? I don't want to wonder,I want to know and feel what they felt while painting. Below are a few of my favorites and their is none like no other. The expressions and thought put into these works of art has always fascinated me everytime I view them!


When I look at this,I feel that this
drawing was meant
to inspire the men. Looking at this;He knows that his strength comes from God's daily words. His strength is the word daily,he adores his Holy name!

I am a very whimsical person and love this type of art! He looks up to his dad in awe as to say;"I'm gonna be strong like you daddy!"


When a man develops a relationship with his child he will beat all odds. No longer will this child be a statistic! When a man developes a relationship with his child,he is clearly saying,"I will not be like my father,I will break the cycle and curse that started before me and it will finsh with me!"



This is hillarious! We praise God like no other race. Our roots are so deep in this we can never stop! Shouting is just what we do because we know our breakthrough is coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog